Jill Osias - Chairman
The Membership Committee is dedicated to business member recruiting and maintaining their relationship to the TTCC. This includes developing a member products/services directory and business location mapping that would be provided in published/on-line media. The Committee also supports frequent member out reach via social media and folllow-up to any member feedback to assure membership satisfaction. Grand Opening and member awards program would be a special recognition as another TTCC benefit.
Membership Benefits and Support Services Provided
1. Grand Opening Sponsor/Ad
2. Formal Recognition as TTCC Member with Certificate/Sticker
3. WebSite-Publication Member Listing with Links to your Website.
4. Special Recognition/Promotion/Presentation of your respective business
as New Member and Once a Year highlight your organization on the Website
and Quarterly Newsletter or at a Networking Event, which you can host.
5. Special Recognition as "Business of the Month" for contributions made to
the TTCC and Community.
6. Networking Event Member Invitation and Hosting.
7. Webinar-Educational Program Access for Business Leadership and
Employees or Conduct Seminar on your Business Service.
8. Participation in special charity events - Golf Outing, Sailboat Regatta, Food
Wine Tasting, Kiwanis Fund Raising, etc., to raise scholarship/non-profits
9. Participate in a shared cooperative for marketing/advertising, purchasing of
goods/services, joint legal/regulation; and financial assistance.
10. Government insight to current legislation and access to express your views.
11. Website and Video Advertisement development consultation.
Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce (TTCC) of Boonton, Boonton Township and Mountain Lakes, PO Box 496, Boonton, NJ 07005
www.tritownchamber.com - www.facebook.com/tritowncofc/ - [email protected]